Registration fees include:
· All seminar materials and a delegate badge
· Access to one of two concurrent tracks, which you are required to pre-register for at the time of booking
Terms and Conditions of Registration
Before you proceed with your registration, please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
- Payment is required at the time of registering by credit or debit card, and we accept card payments by VISA, VISA Debit and MasterCard only.
- We request that all registrations are paid for online however if this is not possible please contact us at east-events@in- conference.org.uk and we can arrange for an invoice to be sent
- Payment must be received in full prior to the conference.
- If you register at the early registration rate, payment must be received in full by the Early Registration deadline of 19 August 2019. If payment is not received at this time, your registration rate will automatically be changed to standard registration and the higher fee will be due.
- Notification of cancellations should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not send an email confirming that you wish to cancel your place at the conference you will still be liable to pay the registration fees.
- Up to and including: 26 August 2019 the registration fee will be refunded less £40 administration fee for any cancellation requests
- Cancellations after 26 August, will not be refunded.
- Please note that non-attendance on the day of the seminar, will not be refunded.
- Please note that by attending the conference, attendees consent to being filmed and/or photographed for the purposes of EAST.